I came accross a really cool website while I was stumbling (again) today and I had to write a blog about it and share it with others. I know in the advertising program there are a lot or creative, artistic and talented students. This website is completely focused on members portfolios. This website consists of 350,000+ portfolios of all different kinds. Some of the porfolios I looked at consisted of photography, illustrations, graphic design, animations paintings and many others. This is a great way to show off your talent and look at other amazing portfolios. It also gives your work a clean and professional look and feel that may help in the future.
This website is very easy to navigate and follow. It provides you with useful tips if your interested in signing up and uploading your very own portfolio. Even if you're not interested in making or uploading your personal porfolio, you should still check out the site and look at some of the work on it. Some porfolios are very inspiring and captive. CHECK IT OUT!!!
http://www.carbonmade.com/
WOW. I had to read the entire post and you still did not mention the sites name until I saw it in the URL you provided. Not sure if that was your tactic or not.... lol But I guess it worked.
ReplyDelete