Every time I see the Skittle commercials during my television shows I question the approach and idea. I have never found them entertaining or funny and still to this day, dont really understand the point of them. One of the latest ones has a guy beginning to age because his roomate is eating the skittles from the hour glass. I really dont understand what that has to do with Skittles and what their image is.
Can someone maybe describe or explain what you think their creative approach is trying to say and deliver. Give me your thoughts and opinions on these commercials, and if you think they are effective or not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpEsoo0xUrM
Did you see something related to this TELEVISION campaign ONLINE? Remember this blog is for interactive entries and comments.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
I was watching videos online and then saw a skittles commercial. It reminded me of what I didnt enjoy about them and how I didnt think they were effective.
ReplyDelete