Thursday, 13 October 2011

RM Auctions Website

When I first visited this site I noticed it is kept very clean and professional looking. I do however, think that with all of the creative interactive options available on the web now, this site could involved the consumers in a much more appealing/creative way. The upcoming events seem to be kind of hidden at the bottom where it isn't very visable. If RM wants their users to attend these events then maybe it could stand out more or offer a call to action.
It is a very simple site but there seems to be alot of pull down options which can be distracting and alot of information at once, if the user doesn't know what they are looking for. I also think that in the auction section they should make have the pictures of the cars lead you to the same place as the text beside it. Because I notice for myself, that I tend to click on the picture if I want to see the larger image or information about it, rather than the name beside it.
They do have a ton of valid information that is very usful for the consumer that is interested in becoming involved with the auctions. Overall it is pretty easy to navigate around the website and seems to get right to the point.

1 comment:

  1. You hit the nail on the head. Having a navigation that scares the user can do just that -scare them! Websites are a reflection on a company and you want them to be inviting and have a positive experience.

    ReplyDelete