Im sure everyone is already familiar with the stumbleupon website. But for those who are not involved and dont have an account, i suggest you sign up, it is the perfect time killer! This site allows you to pick topics you are interested in and browse pictures, quotes, stories, videos, funny advertisements etc. I have spent hours upon hours stumbling random pages and usually find something that I think is "cool" or hilarious that I need to send to a friend or family memeber right away. You can pretty well type in any word and find something related to it that will capture your attention.
It is a very interactive site and has thousands of followers who can comment and share thoughts on certain things. This is not only a great place for those who enjoy spending their time searching for their favourite topics, but for advertisers as well. They understand the popularity of this website and realize how easy it is to strategically place ads on certain pages based on what people are interested in. Some of the advertisements I saw today while stumbling include: Pantene contest to win a $10,000 hair to toe spa treatment, Tide, buycostumes.com, Griffin universal remote, ipad 2, Clearly Contacts and many others.
Im sure for many companies the advertisements have turned out to be very affective.
So if you have a few mintues to spare then you should most definately check this website out! Thanks for reading:) Enjoy!!
http://www.stumbleupon.com/
I believe I read somewhere that only thumb up comments are only allowed on this site. Did you read any reviews on it?
ReplyDelete