Tuesday, 8 November 2011

T90 Laser IV

The following advertisement is for the Nike T90 Laver IV soccer cleats. The ad is first shown as a standard big box ad that only begins to play the video advertisement once you roll over the box. It immediately stops playing and returns to the standard big box ad once you roll off of the video. The sound of the advertisement doesn't start to play until you click the "turn sound on" button located at the bottom right side of the ad.

I think this is a very effective and well done advertisement because it is very engaging and allows the user to be in complete control. This is not a distracting or annoying ad at all but still does a great job of grabbing the users attention and makes them want to click on it. Being the soccer fan that I am, I think this commercial was very well done and I will likely watch it a few more times!
Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think!

http://creativezone.mediamind.com/#ItemName=Nike%20T90%20Laser%20IV%20Expandable%20Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment