This advertisement is actually the first expandable banner ad that I have seen. Im not sure to Megan Gale is but this is the woman they used as the new face for LOreal. The fact that only a banner portion of the ad is releaved on the website, it really makes you want to click to expand it and see the full image. Comedians dont start their jokes off with the punch line, they lead up to it and make the audience wait for it to be revealed. This tactic is much like the way many advertisers approach their creative.
Once I clicked on the ad however, I found it difficult to find the minimize button. It is very faded and small which made it pretty frustrating to find. That would have to be the only negative imput I have about this advertisement. Overal I thought the colours were very professional looking and worked well with the target market.
Well done!!!
http://creativezone.mediamind.com/#ItemName=LOreal%20Megan%20Gale%20Launch%20Expandable%20Banner
No comments:
Post a Comment